Change Creation Resources
What are the existing, new and different ways of working we need to embed to adapt to a new way of working?
We're working with sector specialists to surface changes needed for with-Covid and post-Covid working. Led by Michèle Taylor, we're drawing together insights, practice, tools and case studies to explore:
- Working practices that are emerging for the first time in some organisations, what are seeing, hearing, witnessing? What makes us optimistic? What makes us fearful?
- What can we learn from other sectors, organisations, communities that have experience of distributed working, engaging in new working practices? Who should we be listening to and connecting with?
- What are some of the practices / habits that we can explore and embed to make our organisations accessible, caring, effective and responsive?
- The challenges / benefits and practical implications of managing and leading dispersed teams?
- How to you empower teams, build confidence and trust?